THIS SITE IS OFFERED AND AVAILABLE TO USERS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
The Company accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), the Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site or the information and content contained therein if it determines in its sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activity, regardless of whether such alleged infringement is a first-time or repeat occurrence and/or whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing.
• not to use the Site in any way that violates federal, state, local or international law or regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in relevant jurisdictions (including any laws or regulations regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries);·
• that you will not use the Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;·
• not to access (or attempt to access) the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Company;·
• that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, disrupt or circumvent any of the security features of any part of the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);·
• not to access (or attempt to access) the Site through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers);·
• not to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without the Company’s express written consent;·
• not to introduce any spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);·
• not to use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;·
• that you will not edit or otherwise modify any content on the Site that is not owned by you or another person or entity for whom you act as their agent;·
• that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);·
• that you will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);·
• that you will not reproduce, redistribute, republish, duplicate, copy, display, sell, rent, sub-license, trade or resell any content or other aspect of the Site for any commercial purpose (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution); and·
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for informational purposes. The Company uses reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site. However, the contents of the Site are subject to change without notice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all content other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the information presented on the Site.
The Site's content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Access to or use of the Site, or communication within, from or to the Site, does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately or seek appropriate professional medical treatment.
You may link to the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:·
• Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.·
• Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.·
• Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:·
• Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.·
• Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.·
• Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.·
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES OR OTHER APPS LINKED TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR APPS, OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR APPS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue this Site with or without notice to the user. The Company shall not be liable to any user or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Site. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Site. The operation of our Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control or through acts of God.
To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with this Site or otherwise is governed by our Privacy Notice, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice and applicable law.
All information we collect on this Site is subject to our Privacy Notice stated below. By accessing or using the Site, you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice and applicable law.
The Company is based in the State of Louisiana in the United States of America and is intended solely for residents of the United States. The Company makes no representations that the information on the Site is appropriate or available for use in all locations. This Site should not be used outside of the UnitedStates. Use of or access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. By accessing or using this Site, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of your own jurisdiction and any jurisdiction from which you access or use the Site.
By using or accessing the Site, you consent to the transmission of your personal information, including your user id, password, and any other personal or non-personal information we may collect from you, to the United States, and you acknowledge and accept all liability and responsibility arising from the transmission of such information to the United States.
Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such states, our liability and that of our third-party content providers and their respective agents shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to the Company at email@example.com.